About Green Roots Detailing
Green Roots Detailing has been servicing the Asheville area since 2013 with customer service, professionalism, and quality of work at the forefront. We have earned the trust of many of our customers in the Asheville area with the quality of work and customer service they have come to expect. We provide services such as interior detailing, exterior detailing, minor defect removal, paint correction, polishing of paint, and the application of paint sealants for months of protection. Now we are offering the next level of paint protection, Nano Ceramic Coatings by G – TECHNIQ, protection measuring in years for your vehicle’s paint, glass, trim, and wheels completed at our Coating Studio.
Support Healthy Rivers
Reduce Water Use
Frequently asked Questions regarding Green Roots Detailing
Why does one use a mobile detailer?
- Green Roots offers meticulous attention that each car deserves
- Green Roots uses high grade of products with professional application
- Green Roots saves you the customer time and worry
- Green Roots is better for environment using less water and biodegradable products
- Green Roots improves and maintains value of your vehicle
- Green Roots professional detailing is as important as an oil change
- Green Roots protects your investment
- Green Roots brings the experience that comes with a seasoned detailer that goes hand and hand with the quality of detail comes from practice, research, and continuous education.
Will using a MD increase the value of my car ?
What is included with an interior detail?
What is included in an exterior detail?
What are Swirl Marks
What is a Nano Ceramic Coating
Are you licensed and insured ?
We are licensed and insured for our safety, as well as the piece of mind it offers to you.
Is the local car wash a good idea ?
- Traveling to the wash and time to wash are both taking away from your busy day
- Most local car washes use recycled grey water which is not clean, the water maintains minor dirt, which promote scratches
- Tools and brushes used are rarely cleaned therefore dirt transfers from one vehicle to another, which will guarantee scratches
- Same wash for each vehicle
What is a clay bar?
What is oxidation
What does it mean to protect a vehicle?
What is Paint Correction
Does my coating need maintenance ?
We Come to You in Asheville