Frequently Asked Questions from our customers in Asheville, NC.
Why does one use a mobile detailer?
- Green Roots offers meticulous attention that each car deserves
- Green Roots uses high grade of products with professional application
- Green Roots saves you the customer time and worry
- Green Roots is better for environment using less water and biodegradable products
- Green Roots improves and maintains value of your vehicle
- Green Roots professional detailing is as important as an oil change
- Green Roots protects your investment
- Green Roots brings the experience that comes with a seasoned detailer that goes hand and hand with the quality of detail comes from practice, research, and continuous education.
Will using a MD increase the value of my car ?
What is included with an interior detail?
What is included in an exterior detail?
What are Swirl Marks
What is a Nano Ceramic Coating
Are you licensed and insured ?
We are licensed and insured for our safety, as well as the piece of mind it offers to you.
Is the local car wash a good idea ?
- Traveling to the wash and time to wash are both taking away from your busy day
- Most local car washes use recycled grey water which is not clean, the water maintains minor dirt, which promote scratches
- Tools and brushes used are rarely cleaned therefore dirt transfers from one vehicle to another, which will guarantee scratches
- Same wash for each vehicle
What is a clay bar?
What is oxidation
What does it mean to protect a vehicle?
What is Paint Correction
Does my coating need maintenance ?
Green Roots, Every Detail Matters!
By opting in to SMS messages you agree to recieve texts from Green Roots. Standard data rates apply.